- The following general conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all contracts for sale and supply of the company's services and materials. The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our terms and conditions of business. These terms and conditions override any terms or conditions proposed by the buyer unless specifically agreed in writing by Mr Tubby Ltd.
- On all sales, the total amount due must be paid either when the goods are ordered, collected or prior to delivery.
- Payment can be made either by Bankers Draft, Building Society Cheque or cash.
- If Payment is to be made by personal cheque, then we require payment ten days prior to delivery.
- All cheques should be made payable to ‘Mr Tubby Ltd’.
- All prices and offers are correct at time of going to print, but are subject to change and availability.
- All prices shown include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the statutory rate current at the date of invoice.
- No property in or title to the goods shall pass from the company to the customer unless and until the customer has made full and complete payment to the company.
- A Non Refundable deposit of 10% is required on all orders
- A minimum of 25% is required on all special orders.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Goods can only be held for a maximum of 12 weeks, after which we reserve the right to take the order as being cancelled unless further payments have been made or written notification has been received informing us to hold the goods for longer.
- If goods are no longer available after six months, we reserve the right to offer the customer a suitable alternative.
- Estimated time for delivery of goods not in stock is given as accurately as possible, but cannot be guaranteed, and whilst every effort will be made by Mr Tubby to fulfil the order, the customer shall have no rights to damages or to cancel the order for failure for any cause to meet any delivery time stated.
- Goods obtained by us for a special Order can only be altered, exchanged or cancelled by agreement with a Director concerned and our supplier. Once agreed then the customer must confirm such alterations/ exchanges/ cancellations in writing within 7 days.
Delivery, Installation and Commissioning Service
- All Hot Tubs come direct from the manufacturer and typically take 7-12 Weeks. We do have a range in our unit and these may be available at very short notice. Please telephone for availability.
- Hot tub prices include delivery within 50 miles. Beyond this distance it is then £2.00 inc VAT per extra mile.
- The delivery and commissioning of your Hot Tub by our skilled technicians includes:
- Hot tub delivery via a specialist carrier system
- Off loading and manoeuvring into its agreed position
- Filling with water
- Connecting to the pre-installed power supply
- Demonstration on how to use the Hot Tub
- Chemical dosing plus ongoing treatment usage discussion
- Discussion regarding the ongoing maintenance of your Hot Tub
- Demonstration around how to maximise hydrotherapy and relaxation in your new Hot Tub!
- It is the customer’s responsibility to read the detailed Delivery and Commissioning Notes enclosed with the Sales Order Confirmation.
- If Mr Tubby Ltd agree to deliver and on attending site on the confirmed day are unable to affect delivery due to the buyer being unprepared, a return visit to deliver the Hot Tub will incur a minimum cost of £250. Plus beyond 50 miles the cost will be £2.00 inc. VAT per extra mile.
- If any cause outside the control of Mr Tubby Ltd makes it impractical for Mr Tubby Ltd to complete the order, the right is reserved to refund all monies paid without any other form of compensation.
- The precise time of delivery cannot be guaranteed and any time stated by us should only be used as a guide.
- Due to the continuous improvement process’ run at Mr Tubby, the company reserves the right to alter prices and/or specifications without notice.
- Mr Tubby Hot Tubs are only supplied for light domestic use and are not commercial products.
Defects and Shortages
- To ensure the efficient resolution of claims for defects and shortages the customer should:
- Notify us in writing within 3 working days of receipt of the goods should any complaint arise and give us the opportunity to inspect the goods and investigate the complaint before any further use.
- The customer shall not be entitled to any claim in respect of any repairs or alterations undertaken to him without our prior specific written consent nor in respect of any defect arising by reason of fair wear and tear or damage due to misuse.
- We shall not be liable for loss or damage suffered by reason of use of the goods after the customer becomes aware of a defect or after circumstances which should reasonably have indicated to the customer the existence of a defect.
- If following the inspection of the goods pursuant it transpires that we have no legal liability in respect of the matter complained of then we reserve the right to levy our standard call out charge this being £200.
- Acceptance and use of goods will be deemed as acceptance under the sale of goods Act and waiver the right to reject.
- On cancellation of an order 20% of the value of the order will be chargeable. This does not include any deposits already paid.
Your Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel your order within seven working days of receiving the goods. You must notify us as soon as possible by either e-mail or telephone and then confirm in writing during this period of your intention to cancel. The goods should be returned to Mr Tubby at your own expense within seven days of your notice to cancel. The goods must be returned in their original condition along with all the accessories supplied and manufactures original packaging. A full refund (minus deposit) will be given within 30 days of you giving us your notice to cancel. Your deposit however is non-refundable.
Every hot tub is wet tested at the Mr Tubby specialist test facility. Although the manufacturer carries out the same test prior to shipping, Mr Tubby repeats this process to ensure that when your hot tub is delivered you have the peace of mind that it can be used immediately.
Once your hot tub is installed, the engineer will demonstrate all functionality prior to leaving your premises.
Once installed all hot tubs carry a manufacturers return to base, parts only warranty. Labour is excluded in the warranty due to Mr Tubby delivering spas throughout Europe, although included in the warranty is dedicated telephone technical support to the customer or their appointed Spa Engineer. The spa is a simple item to diagnose faults and therefore the sales prices reflect the exclusion of the labour element. Should you wish to have labour included then we will be more than happy to quote this.
Although unusual, should you experience any problems with your hot tub Mr Tubby will arrange replacements parts via DHL Next Day service.
Warranty Timings and Details:
1. Hot Tub Shell - Guaranteed for two years from the date of delivery, against water loss through failure in structure due to faulty workmanship or materials, provided that the installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with normal practice according to our recommendations. The acrylic surface is guaranteed for one year against material failure or manufacturing defect.
2. All support equipment - Heaters, Controllers, Operator panels, Motors, Pumps and all installed plumbing equipment and pipework have a one year warranty from date of delivery against faulty components, provided they are used under the terms of the manufacturers warranty. Heating elements are not covered under this warranty against corrosion due to water inbalance.
3. Accessories - Insulated cover, Winterwise cover, cover lifters, remote controls, headrests, spa steps are not covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
4. The warranty does not cover damage caused by neglect, misuse, wear and tear, accident, improper electrical connection or water chemistry or leaving the empty hot tub exposed to the sun or leaving the empty hot tub exposed to freezing conditions.
5. All delivery and installation costs associated with a hot tub, e.g. labour, crane hire, are excluded should new parts or replacement hot tub be required under warranty.
6. Colour changes or variations and material failures are limited to guarantees or warranty offered by the material supplier. This guarantee does not extend to any damage, defect or failure caused or arising through inappropriate chemical maintenance of the Spa’s resulting in material damage to the Spa or Equipment.
7. That the product has been left in the original situation following its installation and is owned by the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable to a new owner.
8. That the pool has been maintained and the water therein chemically treated according to sound and well established methods and abrasive cleaners are not used on the pools surfaces.
9. That the pool is not heated above 45 degrees Celsius.
10. That in the spa the original attached plumbing and electrical equipment is not in any way altered or modified from its delivered state. All servicing and repairs to be carried out only by a serviceman authorised by Mr Tubby Ltd.
Customer support and service
- Apart from providing excellent quality products at the best possible price, the company is completely dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. If you have any suggestions, comments or any cause for complaint please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will endeavour to reply to you within 48 hours and inform you of what action will be taken.
- At Mr Tubby we have over 20 years of engineering experience therefore should you ever come across an issue with your hot tub, most are solved via the phone. Should you require further assistence then your local hot tub specialist or Mr Tubby can solve via a site visit.
- Most spares are held at the Mr Tubby premises, otherwise we aim to source them in approximately 10 - 14 days.
Security and Privacy
- Your security and privacy are our priority; it is not our policy to disclose your e-mail address or details to any third parties. All information gathered including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- The information collected about you will be used firstly to enable us to process your order or a sample or literature request and second, to provide you with the best possible customer service. We will not send you any e-mail or marketing materials unless you request us to do so. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date and will be held in accordance with the law. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- Our normal office hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. We reserve the right to alter these hours of business at our discretion.
Returns on parts
- Refunds given for unused items and returned within 28 days of receipt of goods.
- The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights under consumer legislation.